2011 Competition Results
The 2011 National Competition was held May 21, 2011 at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History in Washington, DC.
The first and second place winners of each Regional Competition were invited to compete in the 2011 National Competition.
Regional Competitions were held in Winter/Spring 2011 in the following locations:
- Bossier City, Louisiana: February 19
- Valparaiso, Florida: February 26
- Los Angeles, California: March 5
- Washington, DC: March 19-20
- Dayton, Ohio: April 16-17
2010 Competition Results
The National Competition of the 2010 Mini-Urban Challenge was held June 4, 2010 at the Ervin J. Nutter Center, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio. The top teams from each region participated in 3 days of competition, activities and learning.
Congratulations to our 2010 National Champions!
First Place: Pace High School (Pace, FL) “Catastrophic”, $2,500
Second Place: Parkway High School (Bossier City, LA), $1,500
Third Place: Pace High School (Pace, FL), “Navigators”, $500Regional Competitions were held in Winter/Spring 2010 in the following locations:
- Bossier City, Louisiana (Jan. 30-31): Competition Results
- Shalimar, Florida (March 20): Competition Results
- Washington, DC (May 15): Competition Results
- Dayton, Ohio (May 22): Competition Results
2009 Competition Results
The 2009 Mini-Urban Challenge National Competition was held May 28, 2009 at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH. Regional competition results from Florida and Ohio are also available.
2009 Regional Results